BlankFoxBlankFox

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Great

The animation and voice acting are amazing as usual for Leo & Satan, but it wasn't quite as funny as the other three. Still a joy to watch, and pedo-guy is still the most hilariously disturbing thing ever.

As for the people saying you should put this series to rest since this one wasn't as funny are CRAZY. 3 out of the 4 Leo & Satan's were fucking amazing, with this one being pretty great. That doesn't equal series death at ALL. That means try again. Many a great series has had a few shitty episodes, and I wouldn't even call this one shitty. This one didn't live up to people's expectations, so they're going to talk it down, but their expectations were probably a bit unrealistic to begin with. I look forward to the next L&S.

Friday by Bob Dylan Friday by Bob Dylan

Ha... hahaha

This just goes to show how much the tone and style of the music can change the meaning of the lyrics. In this version the lyrics have more of a downtrodden, sarcastic feel just because of the Dylan style as opposed to the horrible, horrible original. It's kind of hilarious. Also your voice reminds me more of Lou Reed in the Velvet Underground than Dylan.

The animation is cool, but it loops too much and gets boring after a while. Also, why is there a dead girl in the back?

I Love Dogs I Love Dogs

D :

It was promising until he killed the dog. The dog's expressions and the guy's voice sounded great, and the animation is good, but watching a guy cry over a dead puppy isn't funny. The shit at the end didn't make it funnier either.

It was a good animation with a nice set up, but it was definitely more sad than funny.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Horribly amazing

Love it. It's been an in-joke with my friends since it was posted. This guy could submit this animation to Adult Swim and get a job there in the same evening.